Thursday, December 13, 2007

18th one!

See? I told you there was one coming soon. Good thing I didn't define "soon," or else I might be taken to task for neglecting my duties as host of this fine, fine podcast.

If you're into stoner/sludge/dirtweed metal, you can't go wrong with Weedeater's newest, called God Luck and Good Speed. It's amazing, and if you don't like it then by law I'm allowed to hunt you for sport.

Here's the 'cast!

Playlist:

Zero Boys - I'm Bored
B.U.S.H. - Dave Smalley
Gasoline - Radio Flic
the A-Bombs - A-Bomb Beat
Dead Things - Dean's List

Weedeater - Potbelly
the Spooky - Clairvoyant
Dead Man's Hand - Stand
Active Ingredients - Identity Loss
Gazoo Bill - Ghost Town

Zolar X - Timeless
Cyclone - Lonely Zombie
Romantic Gorilla - Get A Chance
the Eat - Mary Mary
Bottles and Skulls - War Machine

Grint - Break Your Neck
the Pagan Dead - Come Join The Dead
Tommy and the Terrors - On the Run
the Victims - Open Your Eyes
Lonesome Kings - Sweet Little Succubus

RSS Feed

No comments: